National and State Park Passes for Wheelchair Users

If you are a permanent wheelchair user, a person with a permanent disability, or a Veteran be sure to access a National Parks Access Pass, and a State Park’s Pass from your state, this will allow entry to the parks at no charge. The National Access Pass is free and lasts a life time, it may be obtained at a federal recreation site or by mail, look up Obtaining a National Park Pass online for more information. The state pass may be obtained by contacting your state online or by phone and requesting a Veteran or Disable access pass, there may be a small fee for the application, in California it is $3.50 and the pass lasts for five year.


You May Also Like

Comments Disabled